Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Mom Logic!

Hi everyone,

Grand Prize: A laptop computer and a new blog design by thepixelboutique.com. PLUS, the Mother's Day lead story spot on Momlogic.com!

2nd/3rd place New blog design and prime space on Momlogic.com on Mother’s Day!

The remaining top ten will also be featured on Momlogic.com this Mother’s Day in our special Mother of All Bloggers feature!

As a new blogger I would love to have a new blog design! :)

Click on the Mom Logic, Mother of All Bloggers Contest badge on the right side bar, Sign up for the Momlogic Community, and then post a comment on my profile wall saying you nominate me!

Grand Prize: A laptop computer and a new blog design by thepixelboutique.com. PLUS, the Mother's Day lead story spot on Momlogic.com!2nd/3rd place New blog design and prime space on Momlogic.com on Moth

Thank Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Here from Under 100 group on MBC.

    come over and enter my giveaway for a really great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting you here from Follow Me MBC. I will be back! Love this idea for a blog.

    ReplyDelete