Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let the Hunt begin.....

Well easter is only a few sleeps away and if you havent got all your goodies, well, I pity you. Its slim pickings out their now! I just finished picking up the last few things for my daughters baskets. I like to create my own, that way I get what I want! Being frugal I took at trip to the local dollar store and found some great stuff. I am a book lover and found these 3 great childrens books for a buck each (now thats a steal)! I added in some arts and crafts supplies, some flash cards, package of underware (toliet training, shes a big girl now..lol), and of course some chocolates!



4 comments:

  1. I just love filling Easter baskets! Those are some great ideas.

    I'm from the Follow Me club. I just followed your blog. Looking forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you from MBC follow me club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and welcome to MBC! I'm from the Follow Me Club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just put the Princess Nagger's Easter basket together tonight - I like getting things that I know she'll love specifically rather than pay too much for a meager basket that won't have a lot of interesting stuff. ;) Love the ideas you have for filling a basket!

    Stopped by from the MBC's Follow Me Club - I'm your newest follower! ;)

    ReplyDelete