Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Educating a toddler....

I have a 2 1/2 year old who loves toys, television and the outdoors believe it or not, all great benchmarks for leaning. I try to be toy cautious, choosing toys that mostly have an educational purpose. BLAH right! Not really there are so many great products out there now kids dont even know their learning...hahah tricks on them. Here are a few of my personal classic favs...and the kids love them too!

Animal Barn
Great for leaning animals and sounds
Alphabet Fridge Magnets
Makes learning the alphabet fun!
Foam blocks
Learn colors, shapes, and build fun stuff!





6 comments:

  1. All great toys! Love the "BLAH!" Welcome to MBC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work as a nanny, and I loved getting the kids toys from the Melissa & Doug line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alphabet Fridge Magnets, I love this toy. My 2 1/2 year old daughter is learning her ABC's from this toy, not me..hehehe. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I got to say, my 2 yr old learned her ABC's from that as well!

    Ill definitly check out the Melissa and Doug line.
    Thanks guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the LIttle people in our house and the fridge alphabet magnet game is awesome. i buy it for everyone.

    ReplyDelete